What's in my purse?


I have always wanted to do this post! I change bags all the time but this is main everyday bag. Black Liz Clairborne that I got from T.J Maxx for half price. I love a big bag!

In the bag:
- Purple makeup bag
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss Sheer in Crystal
Sephora Lipgloss in Rosy Glow
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash
Revlon Super Lustrous in nude, Luv it!
Sephora gift card mirror
- Black Guess wallet
-Black sunglasses from a cart in the mall that I keep in an old juicy bracelet pouch , cause I always break my sunglasses.
-Bliss hand cream cause it keeps my hands silky smooth.
-Purple comb so I can keep my hair in place.
- Avon Anti- Bacterial Hand Gel so I can keep those germs away, I get sick really easily.
- Notebook I got at the my black is beautiful tour, so I can write down any random thoughts.
-Purple pen- it's my favorite color, can you tell?
-Helping Hand pin that I got at the Beyonce concert.
-Keys
- Instinct cell phone *not in pic*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails